RULES OF ENTRY
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £2. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. Chasing Connor’s Cure raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
4. All monies raised from this raffle, less cost of prizes purchased and any administration and transaction fees, will go to Chasing Connor’s Cure, registered charity number 1185536. Chasing Connor’s Cure is a Friends and Family Fund of Duchenne UK, registered charity number 1147094.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made by purchasing tickets via PayPal from our website www.chasingconnorscure.co.uk/shop
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Chasing Connor’s Cure.
9. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Where Chasing Connor’s Cure is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for three months following Chasing Connor’s Cure first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Chasing Connor’s Cure may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
13. Your details will be stored in line with the EU law on the handling of personal data, The General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as GDPR. We will not pass your details to any third parties. If you purchase your ticket online, we will contact you via the email address provided to confirm your ticket numbers.
14. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Chasing Connor’s Cure reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion. Chasing Connor’s Cure raffles and lottery are run for the enjoyment of our supporters and to raise funds for Duchenne UK. If you are concerned you are gambling more than you would like, help and advice is available from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or at www.begambleaware.org
15. Chasing Connor’s Cure reserves the right to withdraw prizes should they become unavailable, for example in the event of one of the businesses who have donated ceasing to trade or being unable to offer the prize.
16. All prizes in the raffle must be claimed in line with the terms and conditions of that prize. Most of the prizes are local to the Tonbridge and/or Sevenoaks area and prizes may be limited to certain locations as well as other terms and conditions, including times and dates. Prize winners must travel to the location specified at their own expense.
17. Chasing Connor’s Cure will provide prize winners with the details of their prize via email and details of how they can claim their prize. After that point, all correspondence must take place between the prize winner and the prize giver. Chasing Connor’s Cure take no responsibility for any disputes which may arise between prize winners and prize givers.
18. By buying a ticket for this raffle, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
The promoter of this raffle Suzie Rae (Fundraising Manager for Chasing Connor’s Cure) licensed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council under the 2005 Gambling Act. Licence number No 843 LOTT. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.