This raffle runs from Monday 1st May 2019 until 5pm Friday 31st May 2019. The draw will be held on 7pm on Friday 31st May 2019, results of the draw will be announced on the Chasing Connor’s Cure Facebook page. If you attempt to purchase raffle tickets after 5pm Friday 31st May, the money will be treated as a donation and you will not be entered into the prize draw.
The winner will be notified by email by Saturday 8th June 2019.
RULES OF ENTRY
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £5. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. Chasing Connor’s Cure raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
4. All monies raised from this raffle, less cost of prizes purchased and any administration and transaction fees, will go to Chasing Connor’s Cure, registered charity number EW47375. Chasing Connor’s Cure is a Friends and Family Fund of Duchenne UK, registered charity number 1147094.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made by purchasing tickets via PayPal from our website www.chasingconnorscure.co.uk/shop
Tickets may also be purchased in person with cash directly to Duncan Brown and from other designated sellers. Please contact Chasing Connor’s Cure for further details of sellers.
6. Please follow our Facebook page where we will also announce the winner www.facebook.com
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Chasing Connor’s Cure
9. The raffle ticket will be drawn randomly.
10. Should the prize-winner not claim the signed top after 3 months the prize will be raffled again.
11. Your details will be stored in line with the EU law on the handling of personal data, The General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as GDPR. We will not pass your details to any third parties. If you purchase your ticket online, we will contact you via the email address provided to confirm your ticket numbers.
12. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Chasing Connor’s Cure reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion. Chasing Connor’s Cure raffles and lottery are run for the enjoyment of our supporters and to raise funds for Duchenne UK. If you are concerned you are gambling more than you would like, help and advice is available from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or at www.begambleaware.org
13. Chasing Connor’s Cure reserves the right to withdraw prizes should they become unavailable, for example in the event of one of the businesses who have donated ceasing to trade or being unable to offer the prize.
14. By buying a ticket for this raffle, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
The promoter of this raffle Duncan Brown (on behalf of Chasing Connor’s Cure) licensed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council under the 2005 Gambling Act. Licence number No 843 LOTT. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn